Thursday, September 20, 2012

Can't sleep


I am so sleepy, but I am keeping myself away from the bed.
Today has been quite a tiring day indeed.

First, I needed to shop some groceries because barang-barang rumah dah nak habis and because the deputy minister of Malaysia's higher education is coming to the house yaw!
OKlah actually....He is coming to Perth. So he will be going to make some visits to some of the Malaysian students house. (maybe just to check if we are really studying?)hah!.

So yeah, he is supposed to come tomorrow morning.
And I am still not yet sleepinggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!

Yesterday's was kakak chantek graduation day! or should I put it as graduation NIGHT?
I went straight  after I did my FINA3306 mid exam (Derivative). It was....huh! DON'T ASK.

As usual, kak rehan..as pretty as always.
I really love her baju kurung! (ke dress?)
anyhow, it was beautifully worn by her!
I LOVE IT!





(I was thinking to get something like that for my engagement too maybe? *Whenever it is I supposed*)

ok, perasaan nak tido dh mai. Goodnight world!

Assalamualaikum wbt!



No comments:

Post a Comment