Friday, May 20, 2011

time exam

ohkayh, it seems like I'm stuck with the mfl (my finance lab)question again.
Ive asked my lecturer (through email) but it seems like he's away for now. (that is obvious since its already 11.34 pm!)

Tried to get into fb, but guess what, Fb told me that they will take 24 hours to reactivate my account agn.
hahak! so, there you go. Serve me right for deactivating fb for only God knows how many times.

Since I couldnt get into those two thgs..Ive decided to write a blog! (which is what i'm not suppose to do at this point of time)

Knowing that all my frenz have started to work as hard as they possibly could, make me crazier each day.
oh Allah, calm me down!..nono..don't calm me down!..i have to start FEELING that responsibility .

*looking at the count down*.....another 21 days n 15 min to go..........................
there are 4 units to cover.
n about 40 ++ chapters to understand!

sometimes i really wish i could fast forward the time.
but then, that will bring me closer to death, which is the biggest and the main exam of all.

"NVM2, don't gv up. dont. its not that ur not trying.  you are." talking to myself.
"Allah will not look at ur result in the end, but Allah will only look at how much effort u have put it" so just try....


To all my frenz, All d best in ur studien.. n plz, im desperate for help! so don't feel hesitate to TEACH ME. plz slap me if im playing around!(jgn laaa...hahak)

Tuntutlah ilmu dan belajarlah (untuk ilmu) ketenangan dan kehormatan diri, dan bersikaplah rendah hati kepada orang yang mengajar kamu. (HR. Ath-Thabrani)

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment