Tuesday, November 15, 2011

THE. BIGG. EXAM

Exam exam exam!!
ya Allah! bila exam mai je, sumer jadi zombies ok
seriously.-.-"

but why?whyyyyy are we so afraid of exam??
THAT makes me wonder sometimes..

"MI, nape manusia takot exam?" heh..soklan tah pape at abt 1 am in the morning but curiouse maa..
 and she answers.."you tak takut ke?"
heh...ofcoz la takottt..
but whyyy?

sometimes I do wonder, we r sooo scared of d exam n yet, we r not always prepare for that BIIGGGGGG EXAM..*ya know what I mean?*

ok if u donno wa I mean..-(r u sure U donno? or pura2 je?heehee)- that BIGGGGGGG EXAM is the exam that determine whether we r going to suffer for eternity or happpyyy for ever n everrr , and yap you're right! it is happening now..really.....me no kidding..

so senang citer that BIGGGG EXAM is our lives now, and the day we die  is when the time is up!
dats right people, and in that BIGGG EXAMM, aint nobody gonna tell us that we still have 10 or 5 minutes to go..

so..hmm..yaa...

well, I guess...like normal exams in life, we tend to get cuak or kelam kabut when TOMORROW IS THE EXAM..hm..cuz I guess that's HUMAN BEHAVIOUR..

and cuz manusia itu pelupa..God defines human dat way anywayss..-Pelupa-
BUT, do we wanna be pelupa and choose to fail that BIGGG EXAM and suffer for eternity?? NO!..i dont!..
so, we better try to always remind of ourselves abt THE. BIG. EXAM. and prepare for it..

ALL THE BEST!rabbi yasir wala tuasir!

*I think exams in this world indirectly remind me of that BIGG EXAM *

No comments:

Post a Comment