Thursday, November 17, 2011

Fashion and Muslimah

Since everybody now are talking about fashion and such, I would like to share with you people some of the fashion that I think are alright!hehe
okla, diorg ni I'm sure many of you are familiar with.
and, to me, it's not wrong to look nice and all..as long as you are covering your aurah!;)

Hana Tajima-love her maxi skirt!



Heliza Helmi- lovely dress indeed!



Curi from TudungPeople hehe



I"m planning to make my baju raya like this..




Maria Eleena- the kardigen goes so well with the dress



Heliza again- its coulouful yet  simple 

Ok, I know it's like I am a stalker je kan copy and paste gambar diorg kat cni..
but I think seriously, I like the way they dress up..
bukan pe, diorg tak pakai pun pakaian yg ketat sampai nampak bentuk badan, and they are covering their body from head to toe!..sejuk je mata tengok kan..hehe
kalo bakal mak mentua tgk pong, terus berkenan <3


1 comment: