Sunday, November 20, 2011

It's okay to me

It doesn't matter if you are not the one.
Yes, it doesn't matter to me.

Although I've been praying for you,
Although you were the one I thought of every time I watched "ayat2 cinta":)

it's ok if u say you don feel d same way as I do,
Yes, it's ok to me.

Although you were the one I wish to cook for,
And although you were the one who I would like to smile to everyday..

it's ok if u caused a little bit pain in my heart,
it's ok..

You must have wonder why I could be this strong?
do you wanna know why?

:)

I didn't love you, but I have fall for the deeds you made,
I didn't put you as a priority, you are way down the list.
Most importantly..I didn't pray to share my life with you, but rather to share my life with you or someone better than you instead..:) 

-Allah knows best-


(entry ini xder kena mengena ngan sesape yeee..time kasih)

No comments:

Post a Comment