Friday, May 18, 2012

I'm a Queen (In Islam)

Last Sunday, Huda and me had a date for the first time since she got back from Paris.
Yessss Paris baby. AlhamduLilah we had a nice fancy breaky at the La Gallete.
The food were nice AND  I ,as usual chose to get the almond croissant as well as Mocha. Nyumnyum


Everythg is nyummy EXCEPT d marshmallow cuz x boleh makang
However, despite of all the fancy breakfast ,what I like the most from our date is the fact that we were talking about "WOMEN'S RIGHT in Islam"   Ahahaha. Although at that time I was agak aware la kan that we were actually talking about it and we were talking about it in english jgak! (IN THE MIDDLE OF MATSALLEHs)
hm, tak tau la if they were also aware and "pasang telinga" to our conversation.
Well, its good if they did. ^^

 Islam is not cruel to us, Women. Seriously.
Despite of what always regard Islam as a sexist religion, Islam is actually the religion that treat women the nicest! betoollll.
Some may say, 
"WHAT THE tuuutttt! how could you say that when you don't even have the right to dress up in whatever way You wanted!" .. some may even ask "then why a man can has 4 wives but women can't have 4 husbands?"
(typical kind of questions)

Well, I believe that I could  insyaAllah defend Islam against those questions mentioned above.
But I would not tell you now cause then its gonna be a loooonnnnnggg entry.

Basically, kitaorg cakap pasal what the westerners think, what most people think and what the Muslim society think?  They both have the rights and wrongs in arguing something.

Sure, the westerners or maybe some of them , are truly wrong when they claim Islam is injustice to the Women. Maybe bila diorang cakap camtu, they were referring to a particular CULTURE not Islam.
Because yes, some culture are MISINTERPRETING the Quran to advantage themselves.
Some like to pick and choose the rules written in the Quran when they should not have done so.
Let me rephrase it, SOME NOT ALL.

Well, You can put me as an example (CEWAH!) . I'm a proud Muslim woman, wearing the hijab whenever necessary. Covering my body parts that needs to be covered. Perform solat. Fast. etc etc
And yet! still studying so hard for the finals (CEWAH!), get some sips of coffee in the morning at one of the cafe. Attended some fashion shows. Touring around. Exploring places and people. Playing so hard. Having the choice to vote. To speak. To lead and To shop  ^^ Plus, the Muslim men are treating me with so much respect. Hardly will people call me something I dislike.If they disagree with my opinion, they would explain it to me nicely. Giving me the choice to follow them or not. They would listen to my ideas and help whenever necessary.

Generally, what I wanna say is Islam is not being cruel to me. Instead, Islam is protecting me through the guidelines provided in the Quran as well as the Hadith. Come on, its like when you are driving, you can drive but you have to fasten the seat belt and drives within the speed limit. Same goes to me, I can do whatever I want, but then everything has a limit. Get it???

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say here. Islam is not cruel to women. Rather, it actually protects as from the evil side of the world. >:(

                                                                 ;)




A British man came to Sheikh and asked: 
Why is not permissible in Islam for women to shake hands with a man?


The Sheikh said: 

Can you shake hands with Queen Elizabeth?
British man said: Of course not, there are only certain people who can shake

hands with Queen Elizabeth.
Sheikh replied: our women are queens and queens do not shake hands with 
strange men. !!
subhanallah !!




I'm a queen! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment