Friday, May 18, 2012

Missing Istanbul

I've been to Istanbul LIKE last year and it was LIKE seriously subhanallah chantek sangaaaattt.
Like seriously, if you are planning to go for a honeymoon, GO TO ISTANBUL!! like I'm serious.
(k hm banyaknya perkataan "like". ahahaa..sooo annoying indeed)

Istanbul is just 2 hours camtu from Mecca. If I'm not mistaken. 
It's an Islamic country and a part of Europe!
So you see, it has a mixture of both matsallehs concept and Islamic. 
Mesti some of you wonder "kalo ada mix matsallehs concept mesti diorg "HU HA HU HA" kan?" eerrr, mestila ada kot kelompok "HU HA HU HA" tu, like anywhere in this world mesti ada je. But for this time being, I'd like to put that aside la eh. Cause secara majority-nya org Istanbul baik2 belaka. (chantek plak tuh= matsalleh+arabs gitooh)

Z pictures I took. Like? no? 



I went there with my family that is after we performed our umrah. Don't get me wrong, I do miss Madinah and Mecca as well. In fact, I'm missing them so much! :")

 <<< This is 1 of the palace. Gempak kan? Ni cam baru pintu gerbang kowt!

That boy over there is my BEEE..hahaha..(brother).
 The Turkish people I met at Jeddah Airport.
Ya Allah they are so friendly!
I told one of them that her ring was pretty then tetiba she pulled out her ring and gave it to me! Oh baekknyaaaaa....:")  And obviously i was like *speechless*.


So yah, Istanbul is another place where you can explore the history of Islam, being in the Islamic society as well as having the fun you need!
(tak kisah la as a couple or as in a family)




ps: sorry if this time's entry byk sgt perkataan "like". Like really. Go to Istanbul!









1 comment: