Thursday, November 11, 2010

2nd Sem

After spending my first sem at Wilson, I moved to Nedland which is located near to my uni! It is a lovely house indeed. My housemates are kak Daeng, Syuhada and Huda. They are splendid!.. kak Daeng and syu are such a good cook! love their ""creations""..woohooo....while Huda, she's my psyhologist/counselor/advisor/WIFE! hak hak. My room is quite big..ok actually its BIG for me alone..he he BUT I am surely comfortable there.
My Room at Nedland
O'rite! moving on.
So, I live there, in that lovely cousy room. AlhamduLilah.
Then, during this sem I have also made some new awesome friends. This awesome friends of mine have spend a lot of sweet and 'sour' time together. One of the time I will never forget to bring with me as a tale for my grandchildren one day is how we celebrated Ramadhan and Aidilfitri here, in Australia.
Well, ofcourse it was not as "meriah" as it is in my home country, MALAYSIA!...but then I was happy and feel blessed.

Ramadhan & Aidilfitri


I had lots of fun during that time!!! Still remember during those moments when we were rushing to places to break our fast and during one of those times, we could'nt reach the place on time and had to break our fast in the car!(when I was driving) hak hak hak....What I like during this holly months is that I felt like I was in ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY..(yeay!!)...together we fast, together we eat, together we drink, together we pray and together we took lots and lots of PHOTOS..(sukanyaa)..Although I did'nt received any duit raya , my stomach was full with food and my heart was full with LOVES.. 

Here are some of the photos we took during these holly months





so yap! that was it about Ramadhan and Aidilfitri.
I know its short! really wanna write more about it but gotta save it for somethg else jugak hehe
Well, after Aidilfitri, we had our mid exams!..kayh I'm not interested to talk about it here..was'nt something I would like to call as something fun.heh.

So, after mid exam, Spring starts to bloommmmm.....

Spring


During spring, we went to two places, Araluen and Albany. First, we went to Araluen (a Tullips garden) Then, we went to Albany( sebenarnya bukan Albany je, we also went to Margaret River and ...Augusta). We went to Araluen by car. The guys lead us the way however we did get lose! hak hak hak..but fortunately, we finally get to be there!! yeayyy..At Araluen, we had picnic and then we jalan-jalan around the garden (while taking photos la ofcoz) . Everybody had to bring some food, and there were about 15 of us??so just imagine how much food we had at that time!..I still remember the time when the mouth watering Curry almost spilled out from the bocor cointainer!Nasib baik laaa we realise awal2, so luckily, we got the chance to save the curry and eat it!(sedapnyaaaaaaa, dh la lapar skrg niiiiii)..


So, ni kitaorang at Araluen!






kayh, NEXT2..
We went to Albany with 3 rented cars. So, memang convoy lah! It took us 5 hours to get us to Albany. We started our adventurous journey early in the morning so we I thought I really will end up sleeping for that whole 5 hours in the car, but I WAS WRONG!..hak hak..Along the journey, we chat, n sing, n play some games, took photos and macam2 lagilah! 
 During this trip, we went to many places in 3 days. (ya it was just 3 days, but I had fun!) Some of the places that I can still recall are like The Gap, The Windfarm, The Natural Bridge, The Tree Top Walks and The Lake Cave. Although I was sick during that time, I felt energetic to explore the creation of the Almighty Allah. Subhanallah..it was beautiful..just like a dream..








Hmm..really miss those moments..


Our spring break lasted for a week. So after that, we continue in carrying on our normal daily routine life at Uni....till the time we gotta prepare our self for the final exams..


NOW,
well..I'm done with my final. So basically, I'M DONE WITH MY 2ND SEM.
huhu..although it is quite Happy happy thing for me, I am still going to miss those moments I had during this sem. 


To my friends, THANK YOU for making my days as bright as sunshines..hoping to see you guys again next year..have a splendid time in Malaysia!!




Quote :

" whenever you are not feeling loved, remember that Allah is there beside you, looking at you and hoping for you to quickly realise how much He loves you"

No comments:

Post a Comment