Thursday, November 11, 2010

3rd Attempt

So this is my third attempt in creating a blog. Why???because I kept forgeting my password and my life was too bord to write about!!..he he.. Nevertheless, I was kinda "busy"" with my life, so I did'nt really had the opportunity to 'be bound' to it. However, despite all that, I'm writing one now!! I think it is something that I do sometimes because maybe I just wanna share some of the wonderful and worst experience in my life with whoever who loves to read my blog.

However, just to warn whoever who's reading this, THIS BLOG MIGHT GET YOU INTO SLEEP. hak hak.
so just be prepare with all your pillows and blanket around you. Oh ya, another thing that I would like to let you guys know before proceeding this blog thing is emmmm.. I do sucks in English sometimes! So if you see any mistakes in my grammar or spelling or whatsoever, please do correct me.I insist! But then, You might also find that I'm going to use any short abbreviations and any Malay words.

HAA..I think I'm starting to bord you right!!!!!? alaa..releks la..stay with me..huhu
So!..Here goes........

No comments:

Post a Comment