Friday, November 12, 2010

Random Stuffs

PENAT!!!..

but that won't stop me from writing a blog..hehe
kayh2..hari ni nak cakap pasal ape ekk??? emmmmmm
well, I can't really think of one though!..maybe cause my brain is not working to its full potential already, so I am going to talk about random stuffs today..

Today, I went to the house agent and Uni to settle some stuffs..and alhamduLilah, its all settled..(so far)
Then, I went to cooper (my friends's house) to just hanging around there and guess what!?
they were actually "experimenting"
hahaha..when I say experimenting, I actually mean ""trying new recipes"" oh yeahhh

So lucky to be there cause I got to taste their food (and actually I was starving). Nice food ladies! 
GOOD JOB!

o'RITE,
Moving on,

After spending my precious time at cooper, I then went to the city with Huda.
My main intention to go to the city was to get BUBBLE TEAAAAAAAA
It has been quite a while since the last time I drank bubble teaa..
I was kinda surprise to see how my mood can change dramatically after I drank buble teaa...it makes me highhhh..hehe


oh yap, did I tell you that Huda and I prayed at David Jones's fitting room!!hahahaha
It was funny how Huda PRETEND to konon2 interested in buying some of the VERY EXPENSIVE dress..
She can really be Hollywood actor la..(or maybe Bollywood, chaya chaya!)lol

After that, we also took some photos infront of David Jones..
Tu diaaa, saya n bini saya(the one in pink!)





Then, we went to TAKA (a HALAL Japanese restaurant)
Actually, I did'nt really feel like to eat Japanese food but we just went there because I guess that was "the best" option to have dinner at, at that moment.
Anyhoo, I think I forgot to mentioned that I made new friend today. Her name is Lina (which means Gentle babeyh!) yap..she's from Brunei.  She's actually a friend of my wife.huhuhu
We bumped into her at Ally. 

tu dia LINA (sori gambar blur2)

At Taka, we had this conversation about MEN and the divorce rate in the world today.
It upsets me sometime to hear how some "inhuman" men treated women. Frankly speaking, men should protect women not taking them for granted and only need them when they "need" them..YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN??

However, to all men out there who are still nice..don't ever stop being nice. Another thing, don't just be nice to the women you "love" but to all women.

 LOVE WOMEN BECAUSE OF GOD.


kayh guys?its not hard. Why some of you wanna be mean anyway? I know some of the women are also mean but hey, guide them (or should I say "us"?) not destroy.

After TAKA, we head back to our home..and now, I'm HOME..so nice to be in my own room after one tiring day..but again AlhamduLilah cause I got the chance to live another exciting day 


                       Quote for the day:

   "Live today as if there is no tomorrow. Sesungguhnya manusia itu dalam kerugian kecuali mereka yang beriman dan beramal soleh"




No comments:

Post a Comment