Saturday, November 13, 2010

Somewhere

Looking at the clock, and I said "oh no, I am late!"-at 4.45PM


yes, I was late to be at my friend's place , Cooper.
Today, my friends brought me to a place that I never know exist before!
I have been at Perth for more than a year and I never know that somewhere in this calm state lies a cool ''lepak'' spot!-SUBIACO -

Actually, I have been to Subiaco for a couple of times before but I guess I didn't go deeply into the city to have discover such a great lepak spot!

We went to Subiaco to try the desert at Sanchorros (I don't think I'm spelling it correctly!)
Love the drinks and the desert there. Some of my friends ordered mocha shake, chocolate&vanilla shake
and chocolate&strawberry shake! (ya I know everything  need a shake there..hehe)
I've tried all their drinks and they were splendid!

When I first entered the city of Subiaco, I was kinda jakun.
There were shops,underground train station, shopping complex, cafes and luxuries apartments.
More surprisingly is that, Subiaco actually is just 10 min drive from my house! (or even lesser!)
I'm feeling like quite a looser and outdated for only knowing about it now..

Ohkayh..stop talking about my "frustration"...let's talk about the happy happy thing pulak
So!at Subiaco, we eat and laughs and well, as usual, we took photos!...so yeah, these are some of it...

shida menjeling-menjeling! while fyra menyuappp.awwww

saya, haya, fyra and fery di San Churro!!

belakang tu la ada underground train station (jakun2)


I wish we can hang out together again at Subiaco next time.

ohkayh, it's already  12 past 10. I am going to move my furniture and stuffs out from my  room tomorrow and guess what? I HAVE'NT EVEN PACK A THING!!!..(bagus la dhamirah)heh

So I think I better begin to pack everything now so that I can hit the sack earlier and wake up early tomorrow since my friends are coming in the morning to help.

ok peeps!GOOD NIGHT!...


                       Quote for the day:

 "To give means giving something without hoping anything back in return. So as to love and to help. Hoping for something can just bring you to frustration. So just plan, follow the plan, pray and  accept anything that happens later on. InsyaAllah, what ever happen, it will all turn out fine in the end"

No comments:

Post a Comment