Friday, January 7, 2011

SHOPPING !

shopping is by definition :

  • the purchasing of goods from shops:a busy shopping area
  • goods bought from shops, especially food and household goods:a bag of shopping

    So, that is what the dictionary will tell you.

    can shopping means only that??? I DON'T THINK SO!
    when mama says,
    "esok kita pergi KL nak?mama nak beli tudung"  
    OR when my friends called me and asked..
    "jom keluar esok pergi harbour town, gagaga"
    I will definitely say "JOMMMMMMMMM" without realising that my pocket is empty. ZERO MONEY. (In most cases, I will solve the money matter later) 
    So what makes "shopping" a really exciting stuff to do?
    Is it about the things you buy? Is it about the satisfaction you'll get when you shop? is it about the quality time you'll have with your mum and peers while shopping? or is it just because your just too bord at home and just wanna go to the mall ?
    mama always say..."buat apa pergi shopping complex tu?bukannya nanti nak beli apa-apa, merayauu je banyak"
    I was a bit hurt every time mama says that. but to be honest, I normally end up buying only two or three stuffs..sometimes even NONE.However when I bought something, I do feel satisfied, happy, excited and evil.....he he he (i don't really know how to explain the evil feeling, but yeah..it happens)
    So, why do I like to go for shopping or window shopping if I would normally buy very less items?
    The answer is:
    I just love hanging around with my mama and my buddies. That's all.:)With the fittings, background music and meals in between, shopping can be heaven..
    Did I tell you that shopping actually involves patience as well???I think I did not yet tell you that. So, yes..shopping involves lots of patience. That explains why I don't really like to bring my brother when shop. I reckon guys will only accompany girls to shop when they have their own intention in mind..u know like, to buy something they want too, or to get his dream girl's attention..he he
    Shopping can be a therapy too..I still remember, the doctor that did an operation on my mum had advice her to go for window shopping for a good exercise. ha ha ha..what a cool doc.
    See, "shopping" is not only limited to what has been defined by the dictionary. It actually means a whole lot more than that...












No comments:

Post a Comment