Thursday, June 16, 2011

my not genius secret

so some people have been asking me..

" so next yr masuk degreelah?"


AND WHEN I REPLIED THIS...

"erm...next year is my third year degree"..


They'll be replying this...

"wow..you must be a genius!lompat ke..?"


...............................................................................................

FIRST OF ALL.
I'M NOT a GENIUS. let me make that clear.no. I AM NOT GENIUS. yes, there I've been repeated it twice.
okok...let me share with you guys how am I already doing my degree. Maybe after this I dont have to cerita panjang2 evytime people ask me the same question as stated above.(scroll up!).

I have done my SPM when I was in form 5.And when I was in form 5, I was 17. So ya, I'm not a "budak lompat" (took PTS, but failed badly..mmgla time umur 9 tahun malas ag nak pegang buku.heh)

So, after SPM, i've waited my result like org lain.
Which means, I didn't use my trial result to apply here.( which is not so good FYI).

So after Ive received my spm result..(which is finally,satisfying, alhamduLilah!) I've applied for the TUART COLLEGE June intake. It's a 6 months course.so you can call it a fast track.

since ma dad really wanted me to get into UWA (which is the uni i'm in now) ,we decided to applied for TUART college cuz dia ada exam yg kalo pass, bleyh terus masuk UWA.hehe.

and so..I went for that fast track. and alhamduLilah, I've pass the requirement. and finally, here I am in UWA doing my degree! after 2 years and a half in aust..

I am sure many people can get the chance to follow the steps that Ive made.(chewah!)
Tapi cuz many didn't know, they though that the only way to get into uni is by doing foundation or diploma for years dulu.
I'm glad that mama had done so much research and so she has guided me on what steps I should undertake.

orite. that's my secret.:)

ps: ramai je kat cni yg maseh muda2 tp dh buat master n degree.






rinduuuu

5 comments:

  1. tapi xleh nk ckp gak.

    certain ppl x diberi option

    but dont worry

    you are genius, genius is different way

    ReplyDelete
  2. semuanya qadak dan qadar. beradanya kita dari perut ibu kita dan lahirnya kita di muka bumi serta bagaimana kita berakhir dengan kematian sudah tertulis di luh mahfuz.

    jangan risau dhamirah. Allah sentiasa berada di sisi anda.

    semoga kita sama-sama mencari keredhaan Allah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay. damira penah masak en.
    masak ape ntah dlu, marinara kot.
    pastu tau tau je nk letak garam brapa byk untuk menjadikan benda tu sedap

    ha! xke genius tu! org lain tatau amount garam tersebut. dalam buku text pon xde.

    so cer cerita ape yg x genius nyer

    ReplyDelete
  4. liana: iye.betul2. time kasih liana:)
    syafiq:
    yelaaaa..u pun genius la catu!!!pakar kaji batu2..hehehee

    ReplyDelete