Wednesday, June 15, 2011

random

And so I am done with 3 papers!
1 more to go..............
oh i can't wait to finish it! Even though the exams so far AREN'T that satisfying..T.T
the next paper will be on this saturday..at 2.00 pm..and it's gonna be calculus..(SCARYY)
pray for me people!..hmmm.....


Guess what, like many other people on this earth. I have planned the stuffs that I'll like to do during the holiday. Can't wait to share it!...ok..gotta go now.

---Missing home.....
"berangan" spot





love it


selalu tertido kat cni sambil baca novel


to remember this is what I see everytime I open the windows



5 comments:

  1. cantek nyerrr

    @.@

    kemas.cam bilik popuan

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmg bilik pompuan pun! apakah. -.-...btw, kemas time ni jela..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cantik lah your home! tempat berangan pun kena ada spesifik jugak eh?hehe XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha..actually berangan di mana2 saja..tp tempat tu yg paling afdal tuk berangan..;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. cantiknya rumah damirah ! :) nnti jemput dtg rumah eh

    ReplyDelete