Saturday, June 11, 2011

unusual fear

hey people...so today I had my exam...
which is about 3 hours ago..
yeah..
u now that feeling of "cuak"  n suddenly can't breath when you are facing the exam?
I had that just now!!!...I donno why...for some sort of reason..I was too scard to answer the questions..
At those time, every scary thoughts went into my mind like..errrr.......**********

when i got the paper..I was like.."ok, the papers are in my hand now..."
n then when there were question that I donno how to do, I'll be like..oh no......

"cane nak buat nih?!!!!!!! okok..calm down...cuba ingat balik...take a deep breath...inhale...Allah..."


It's like having all the goosebumps when the papers are in my hand..
and during these days, Ive kept dreaming about answering questions..
It's like, I'm still thinking even when I am sleeping!!!...I couldn't sleep so well....

oh god, help me.

OK, I know I'm not suppose to write any blog now..but hmm, I guess I just wanna share this unusual fear of exam that I'm having..

3 comments:

  1. agak ah. aritu last paper jumaat pon cam main2 lagi dalam otak ni...

    dalam panic2 jawab soalan. mesti ada something akan keep playing in mind en. kadang2 lagu rock pon datang doh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. syafiq: lagu rock? bleyh jgakkkk...
    hawa: tq hawa!!!!!:")

    ReplyDelete