Thursday, June 2, 2011

vote for the hottest babe?

Thinking back to the days in high school.
Well I can say my high school life was not as amazing as other's would be.
I was just a normal prefect who came to school everyday to study...heh. 

In the end of the year, there'll be a "vote" campaign for "who's the coolest kid in school", who' the hottest babe in school" and "who's the best of all"..
Obviously, I admit that SMKBJ.....had lots of pretty babes.
It was hard for me to vote in those days as there were many girls that I think were pretty.
To me, they are all pretty.

I don't understand why they need to have such voting.
I mean, ofcoz people would NOT vote based on really how a person looks, but by how close they are to them. And maybe for some people who wants to be voted, they'll do anythg in the near future to win the heart of their peers.
It makes other feel unsecured of themselves when they are actually already pretty.
Maybe if they would like to make a vote, they should make a vote for " who is the nicest person in the school" or  "who is the greatest person in the school".

I donno if my late school is still having that kind of "vote" campaign.
But, hey...if they are still having it. Don't take it too serious because the true beauty lies inside a person.

Happy voting.:)



2 comments:

  1. Yup, setuju dgn awak , =) Pertandingan sapa paling cantik nie tak sepatutnya ada. Ia cuma menimbulkan rasa riak pada si cantik dan si tak cantik mesti rasa terkilan. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. betul2...:) thanks for supporting

    ReplyDelete