Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Because we are only humans

Regret.



Have you ever regret something in your life? I'm sure you sure does.
We regret meeting sum1, we regret saying something, we regret doing somethg.

But...have your ever wonder that maybe just maybe, if you didn't make those mistakes you would not be where you are right now..You might be worse!

As for me,
I used to tell my friends that I regret that I used to be madly in love with I guess the man that does not deserves it! (because he's not my hubby ponnn)
But then, she told me.
"well, at least now you can learn from your mistakes"

Imagine, if your never did any mistakes in your life..would you ever going to know or learn which is right and which is wrong?

Ofcoz, the Quran has stated every rights and wrongs.
But I dont think every each of us would be rajin enough to read and understand every verse in the Quran to learn all the amar makhruf nahi munkar.

So, that's how we human learn.
That is from our own mistakes.
So the next time you feel very regret for those mistakes you made, just say Astargfirullahazim..seeks forgiveness from Allah swt, learn from your mistakes, taubat nasuha (promise NOT to repeat it again) and MOVE ON with life.

Do not ever being too regret and live in your past.

Because, once you have promised to Allah that you will never ever repeat the mistakes u made..you are clean from the sins you made..inShaaAllah..

“Katakanlah: ‘Hai hamba-hamba-Ku yang melampaui batas terhadap diri mereka sendiri, janganlan kamu berputus asa dari rahmat Allah. Sesungguhnya Allah mengampuni dosa-dosa semuanya. Sesungguhnya Dialah yang maha pengampun lagi Maha penyayang.” (Az-Zumar: 53)


No comments:

Post a Comment